Here at Wetron Gaming, we respect your privacy and are dedicated to protecting and keeping your personal information secure.
This privacy statement describes the categories of personal data we may collect, the reasons we may collect it, the methods used to process it, and your rights with regard to that data.
- The Personal Information We May Collect
We may gather certain information deemed to be personal while you browse our Website. We define “personal data” as any information that could be used to directly or indirectly identify you because we value your privacy. We adhere to the necessary safety regulations when handling all such data.
Personal Information That You Have Provided, Depending on the Situation:
- Contact information
- Personal Details
- Log-in details for your account
Depending on the context, data is automatically gathered when you use our Website or app:
- IP Address
- Browsing history
- Web activities, including the pages you visited on our Website and App
- Date and Time of activity
- Operating System
Most browsers include a straightforward process that lets you disable the cookie feature if you do not want information collected through cookies. However, you should be aware that in order for us to offer you some particular features of our Website, your acceptance of the cookie function may be required.
- Sensitive Personal Data
We don’t gather sensitive personal information. Different countries have different definitions of sensitive personal information. In addition to information about your health, genetic information, biometrics, sex life, or sexual orientation, Wetron Gaming defines sensitive personal data as any information about you with the following categories. Information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership defines sensitive personal information.
- Third-Party Links
Links to websites operated by third parties that are not covered by this privacy statement may be found on our Website and in our apps. We cannot make any guarantees or representations regarding how these third parties gather, keep, and use the data they collect.
- The Reason We Keep Your Personal Information
We may gather your personal information for a variety of purposes. Generally, we gather your personal information to:
- Enable you to utilise our websites to browse and enhance your user experience
- Offer our services to you
- Offer you marketing and customer support
- Conduct data analytics
- Complete or finalise a transaction with you
- Conduct our fraud detection and prevention services
- Recognising prevailing patterns in media consumption and fanaticism in the sports industry
- Ways to handle your personal information
We always process your personal information in compliance with the following guidelines:
- All applicable laws are followed during the procedure.
- Your information is only gathered for the specific, clear, and legal purposes for which it was intended and is not subsequently handled in a way that is inconsistent with the initial purpose for the collection. We will only use the information for the purposes outlined above. Without your explicit consent, we won’t utilize the same thing for any other reason.
- We only gather and/or process data crucial for our services, including actions involving personal processing data.
- Data collected is as precise as possible, and you always have the right to update your personal information.
- The Timeframe we keep your personal information
Your personal information is not kept by us any longer than is necessary. We consider both legal requirements and the initial reason for gathering when deciding how long to keep your personal information. Depending on the reason for collecting, your personal data’s retention duration may change.
The Legal Grounds for processing your information are provided:
- Your approval (If our data processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.)
- The requirement for data processing in order to enter into and/or carry out a contract between you and us.
- To create, exercise, or defend ourselves against legal claims and comply with legal obligations.
- We lawfully act in our interest, as long as it doesn’t conflict with your interests or fundamental liberties.
- To carry out a duty in the public interest.
Depending on the collection’s circumstances and context, several legal bases may be used to process your personal data. We never process your personal information without a valid legal basis.
We might use their services to process the information we’ve gathered for us on behalf of third parties. But just as we are obligated to respect your privacy, so are these third parties.
- The Scope of Personal Information Sharing
Your personal information might be available to associated businesses or other dependable third parties.
We ensure that we are in compliance with all relevant data protection rules while transferring your personal information.
- Your Rights
Your specific rights may change based on the data protection legislation that is in force. When necessary and as long as the legal prerequisites are satisfied, we’ll give effect to your legal rights to:
- Access your personal information that we have collected or processed about you.
- Correct any inaccuracies.
- Erase any personal information that we may have about you.
- Object to the processing of any personal information we may have about you.
- Limit the processing of any personal information we may have about you.
You can email us at reporting [email protected] if you have complaints or suggestions or find out more details regarding your rights.
- The Security of Your Personal Information
To guard against a security breach that could result in the unintentional or intentional destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, or access of your personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed, and we employ all practicable technical and organisational security measures.
Our entire workforce is obligated to maintain the privacy of all customer information. We shall only share your personal information with third parties in the ways outlined in this Policy’s Clause 10.
We reserve the right to post an updated version of this Policy on our Website at any time.
- Contact us
Contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] if you have any inquiries about how your personal data is processed or if you want to exercise your rights outlined in Clause 11 of this Policy.
Wetron Gaming owns the copyright to the material on this Website. All copies of materials obtained from this Website (“Material”) shall not infringe Wetron Gaming’s copyright.
- The Material may be downloaded, stored, and used for research by you, your business, or your organisation. Without our communication with written approval, you may not republish, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise make the material available to any other party, make it available on any website or other online service, or make it available in hard copy or on any other medium.
- We accept absolutely no duty or responsibility for any loss or harm endured by anyone who uses the material on this Website.
The laws of Wetron Gaming shall govern this Policy and be applied, construed, and enforced in compliance with such laws. The courts of Wetron Gaming shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action you, a third party, or Wetron Gaming may bring to enforce this Policy or in connection with any matters relating to this Website.
This Policy shall continue to be in effect to the fullest extent authorised by law, and the legality, enforceability, or validity of the remainder of this Policy in any country where any provision of it is unlawful or unenforceable in whole or in part shall not be affected.
This agreement represents the parties’ complete understanding of the issues addressed below, and it cannot be modified unless Wetron Gaming signs a formal revision to the agreement.